Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where is a good place to get GOOD Senior Pictures done?

i want to have them back before school starts (Aug. 11)


i live in Nashville, TN so i need somewhere close to there..


my yb pic has to be done @ prestige but me %26amp; my mom don%26#039;t like their other pictures because everyones look the same..


PLEASE HELP ME!!


thanks!!


10 points if i choose your place!
Where is a good place to get GOOD Senior Pictures done?
St. Clouds Senior Center
Where is a good place to get GOOD Senior Pictures done?
I live just south of Nashville so I do know the area. There are many places you can have Good senior pictures taken in the area. The obvious places like centennial park, downtown around 2nd ave in front of places like the Ryman or other historical buildings might be different. You might also want to look into going to Cheekwood http://www.cheekwood.org/ since they have wonderful botanical gardens and the mansion for what may be wonderful photo ops. I haven%26#039;t been to Cheekwood to take photos but plan on it in a couple of weeks with someone I have been teaching darkroom techniques.





If these places are not what your looking for I would suggest having your photos taken someplace where you feel most comfortable. I have found that the best portraits are taken of people in their own environment doing what they enjoy. If your relaxed and just being yourself having your picture taken in your own backyard can be beautiful.





I hope this helps. If your still confused get in touch, I might have more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment