Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Creatived People Needed!?

I%26#039;m making my own boardgame and I need it to be creative and unique (it%26#039;s a present for my little sister- she%26#039;s fourteen). I need it to be proffesional and look really cool! I%26#039;m excited about making it and am willing to devote many hours to it. I need creative ideas about how to make the board and pieces and how to actually play it ( it has to have questions and answers but all else can be changed). I want something more creative than dice, but I%26#039;m stumped. Please let your creative juices flow and help me out with some awesome ideas!
Creatived People Needed!?
why don%26#039;t you make the game board towards one of her favorite hobbies or areas of interest (e.g. fashion, pop culture, music). I had to make a board game for school and fo my board i got a thin piece of wood, sanded it, scored it in the middle so it can fold, and then I painted it. If you are really a toolman, you can cut the board out to spell her name. I Hope everything works out well =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment