Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to make a photo into a poster?

Well, it%26#039;s my best friends birthday. And her father (a professional photogrpaher) took a really adorable picture of us. How do you think I could turn this photograph into a poster that I could frame and give to her?


Thanks!
I want to make a photo into a poster?
i don%26#039;t really know exactly where,it depends on where you live, but i think if you go to a photo copy shop or studio they scan it and print it out for you in any size you want.


www.fedex.com/us/officeprint/storesvcs...


or you can get it done online ,just use a search engine to find the most convenient site for you.





there are some programs available as well , but that requires a large printer .
I want to make a photo into a poster?
Easy go to your nearest Ritz Camera store or send it via online website and they%26#039;ll print it in poster for you and send it back...or maybe just go to your local 24 hr photo they might have large photo prints there.
Reply:I guess you are ignoring the obvious. If your friends father is a professional photographer you can just ask him to do it for you. Tell him what you want it for and offer to pay him for the print. I am sure he will just print it for you or order one for you through a pro lab that he deals with.


Also by scanning it and sending it some place to have it printed you are stealing from your friends father. He owns the copyright and by doing this your are violating that copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment